Calabrian Chili Tuna and Lentil Salad
This is the ultimate flavorful tuna salad filled with fresh herb, lentils and all your favorite salad toppings.
30 Minutes Total Time
- 5 oz. can Genova Calabrian Chili Yellowfin Tuna
- 1/2 cup uncooked lentils (French, green or orange)
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 small cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint
- 2 Tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- Salt, to taste
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Cook lentils to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In large bowl lay arugula, cooked lentils, cucumber, tomatoes, feta, red onion and fresh mint on top.
- Drizzle all the tuna oil on top of the salad. Then top the salad with the chunks of tuna.
- Add the balsamic vinegar over the salad and gently toss before serving.
- Season with salt and serve with lemon wedges.