Calabrian Chili Tuna Hummus Platter
Take hummus to another level with delicious healthy tuna with spicy Calabrian Chili flavors.
30 Minutes Total Time
- 5 oz. can Genova Calabrian Chili Yellowfin Tuna
- 15 oz. can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 Tablespoons tahini, stirred
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2-4 Tablespoons water, as needed
- 1 small cucumber, chopped
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons red onion
- 1 Tablespoon fresh minced parsley
Options for Serving
- Vegetables: cucumbers, radishes, celery, etc.
- Add garbanzo beans, tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and salt in small blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth. Blend in additional water as needed to make smooth. Use a silicone spatula to scrape down sides as needed during blending to ensure everything is incorporated and smooth.
- Taste the hummus and add more salt if needed.
- Drain the oil from the tuna, reserving the oil.
- Transfer hummus to a bowl. Arrange tuna, chopped cucumber, tomato, and red onion over the hummus. Sprinkle with paprika and minced parsley.
- Arrange vegetables, bread or crackers around hummus. Right before serving, drizzle the reserved oil from the tuna can over the hummus.