Garlic & Tuscan Herb Tuna Penne Pasta in Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce
This quick and easy creamy skillet pasta is packed with flavors from the Garlic & Tuscan Herb Yellowfin tuna and tangy sun-dried tomatoes.
30 Minutes Total Time
- 5 oz. can Genova Garlic & Tuscan Herb Yellowfin Tuna
- 1/2 lb. uncooked penne pasta
- 1 cup sun dried tomatoes in oil, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup half & half
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chopped sun-dried tomatoes and the oil from the tuna can. Reserve the chunks of tuna for later.
- As the sun-dried tomatoes start to sizzle in the oil, add the garlic and cook until garlic is translucent and fragrant.
- Stir in heavy cream, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Simmer on low heat until sauce is slightly thickened.
- Add pasta and cook until heated through.
- Add chopped parsley and chunks of tuna. Gently stir until pasta is coated in the sauce and serve warm.