Lemon & Herbes de Provence Tuna, Farro, Red Pepper, and Spinach Salad
Bright lemon and herb tuna is a perfect complement to this healthy grain salad that’s loaded with vegetables.
30 Minutes Total Time
- 5 oz. can Genova Lemon & Herbes de Provence Yellowfin Tuna
- 1/2 cup uncooked Farro (about 1 1/2 cups cooked)
- 2 cups chopped fresh Spinach
- 16 oz. jarred roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, cubed or crumbled
- 1/4 cup sliced olives
- 2-3 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Lemon wedges for serving
- Cook farro to package instructions then set aside to cool completely.
- In large serving bowl or platter, lay spinach leaves. Top with red peppers, red onion, feta cheese, and sliced olives.
- Drizzle tuna oil and lemon juice over the salad. Then top with the chunks of tuna.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste. Serve with lemon wedges.