Lemony Provencal Tuna and Potatoes in Dijon Vinaigrette
Bright lemon and herb flavors, combined with yellowfin tuna and tender potatoes is a wonderful dish to share. It’s a perfect side dish or even a meal-in itself!
20 Minutes Total Time
- 2 pounds assorted red, yellow and/or purple baby potatoes
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 2 teaspoons Herbs de Provence
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red chili pepper
- 2 – 5 oz. cans Genova Yellowfin Tuna in Olive Oil, drained
- 1 tablespoon each chopped fresh thyme, rosemary and parsley
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Add the potatoes and cook until just tender when poked with the tip of a knife, about 15 minutes. Drain the potatoes and transfer to a large serving platter.
- Whisk the olive oil, lemon juice, Dijon, garlic, shallot, Herbs de Provence, salt, pepper and chili in a small bowl until smooth.
- Top the potatoes with the Genova Yellowfin Tuna and spoon the vinaigrette over. Sprinkle with the herbs and serve.