Mediterranean Tuna, Feta & Dill Salad
Think a salad lunch is a boring lunch? Think again. Fresh, tangy and colorful, this hearty, Mediterranean-inspired salad has big, bright flavors and great textures — and it will keep you satisfied until dinner.
20 Minutes Total Time
- 1 cup yellow cherry tomatoes, each cut in half
- 1/2 English cucumber, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup feta cheese chunks
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2 – 5 oz. cans Genova Albacore Tuna in Olive Oil, drained
- 3 cups arugula
- Fresh chopped dill
- 2 tablespoons fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Prepare dressing: In a small bowl combine lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper. Whisk in olive oil until mixture is well blended.
- In a large bowl combine cherry tomatoes, cucumber, feta, red onion and tuna, then add dressing to com-bine. Arrange arugula on a large platter and then top with the dressed vegetables and tuna. Sprinkle with additional dill to garnish.