Olive Oil and Oregano Tuna Flatbread
Perfect as an appetizer or snack, the tuna and tangy sun dried tomatoes are a perfect pairing on this crispy flatbread.
10 Minutes Total Time
- 2 (8-10 inch) lavash flatbreads
- 2 – 2.5 oz. packets Genova Yellowfin Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for serving
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon grated fresh garlic
- ¼ – ½ teaspoon crushed red chili
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup fresh whole milk ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup slivered sundried tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Put the flatbreads on a large baking sheet. Bake 5 minutes.
- Combine the Genova Yellowfin Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 3 tablespoons olive oil, parsley, rosemary, oregano, garlic, chili and salt in a medium bowl.
- Spread the ricotta evenly over each flatbread. Top with the tuna mixture and sprinkle with the sundried tomatoes. Slice each flatbread into four pieces. Drizzle with additional olive oil and serve.