Premium Tuna Aioli Dip with Balsamic Drizzle
This perfect party dip is loaded with flavor. Serve with raw vegetables for a healthy, lower carb appetizer.
30 Minutes Total Time
- 5 oz. can Genova Albacore Tuna in Olive Oil, drained, reserving 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 2 anchovies
- Juice of 1/2 lemon (about 1 ½ tablespoons)
- Raw vegetables, such as carrots, celery, cucumber spears, endive leaves, sliced fennel, and bell pepper strips, for dipping
- In a small saucepan, combine the balsamic vinegar, bay leaf, and sprig of rosemary. Bring to a boil and reduce until syrupy, about 1 tablespoon. Be careful — this happens quickly and can burn easily at the end. Let cool slightly while you make the dip and discard the bay leaf and rosemary sprig.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the Genova Albacore Tuna and reserved oil, capers, anchovies, and lemon juice. Process to make a smooth dip. Transfer to a flat serving bowl (you want a larger surface area to drizzle with the balsamic). Drizzle with the balsamic syrup and serve surrounded by crudités.