Tuna Caesar Salad with Chickpea Croutons
Caesar salad gets an upgrade thanks to a topping of succulent Albacore tuna fillets, paprika-coated chickpea croutons and homemade dressing.
35 Minutes Total Time
- 15 oz. can chickpeas, drained
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 10 oz. bag romaine lettuce
- 5 oz. can Genova Albacore Tuna in Olive Oil, drained
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Toss the chickpeas, olive oil, paprika and salt to taste on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake 25 minutes, until golden and crisp.
- Make the dressing: Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Put the lettuce in a salad bowl and add the Genova Albacore Tuna.
- Scatter the chickpeas over the salad and sprinkle with more cheese to taste.