Tuna Niçoise Pasta Salad
The classic tuna Niçoise salad gets transformed into a healthy pasta salad perfect for summer entertaining!
45 Minutes Total Time
- 3 eggs
- 6 new potatoes
- ¼ lb. French green beans
- ½ lb whole wheat rotini pasta
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 1 cup niçoise or kalamata olives, roughly chopped
- 2 – 5 oz. cans Genova Albacore Tuna in Olive Oil
- 3 Tlbs. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp. sugar
- ½ tsp. salt
- 3 tsp olive oil
- Fill a small bowl with ice water.
- Fill two large pots with water. Add eggs and potatoes to one pot. Season both with salt. Bring both pots to a rolling boil. Once they come to a boil, set a timer for 8 minutes, remove eggs after 8 minutes and let cool. Cook potatoes until fork-tender, about 10 minutes. Add green beans to pot without eggs and potatoes, cook for 1-2 minutes, remove with tongs and plunge into ice water. Add whole wheat pasta to the pot without the eggs and potatoes. Cook pasta until aldente, drain and run under cool water until pasta is cold.
- Peel eggs and roughly chop. Quarter potatoes. Chop green beans.
- Toss pasta with eggs, potatoes, green beans, tomatoes, olives, tuna, and dressing. Season to taste with salt and pepper.