Tuna White Bean Herb Salad
This tuna white bean herb salad is packed full of fresh lemon, herbs and cannellini beans. It’s perfect served on toasted bread or while eating straight from the bowl. You’ll love how light and easy this tuna salad is to make!
15 Minutes Total Time
- 5 oz. can Genova Albacore Tuna in Oil, drained
- 14 oz. can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 lemon, zested
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup small diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Toasted bread, optional
- In a bowl add all the ingredients and lightly stir to combine. Taste the mixture and add more herbs, lemon or seasoning if needed.
- Serve on bread if desired.