Tagliatelle with Lemon & Tuna
Our Yellowfin Tuna adds a mouthwatering Mediterranean flair to this simple dish. With a bright, lemony bite, it’s a quick & easy dinner option that’s protein-rich and satisfying — and sure to become a go-to family favorite.
15 Minutes Total Time
- 8 oz. fresh whole wheat tagliatelle pasta
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 – 5 oz. cans Genova Yellowfin Tuna in Olive Oil, drained
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- Cook whole wheat tagliatelle in large pot of boiling salted water until al dente, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, make a lemon sauce by combining the olive oil, Parmesan, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Drain pasta, reserving 3/4 cup cooking liquid. In a large bowl, toss the cooked pasta with the lemon sauce and 1/2 cup of the cooking liquid. Stir in the tuna, parsley and lemon zest, then add additional cooking liquid if necessary. Serve immediately.