White Bean and Tuna Salad
This White Bean and Tuna Salad comes together quickly since there is no cooking involved! It makes a great lunch but is hearty enough for a weeknight dinner.
15 Minutes Total Time
- 5 ounces baby kale
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons red-wine vinegar, divided
- 15 ounce can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 – 5 oz. cans Genova Albacore Tuna in Olive Oil, drained and broken into chunks
- 1/2 cup chopped kalamata olives
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Add the kale to a large serving bowl. In a small dish, whisk together the olive oil, one tablespoon of the vinegar, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Drizzle the dressing over the kale and toss to combine.
- To a medium bowl, add the beans, tuna, and olives. Drizzle the other tablespoon of red wine vinegar in, along with the lemon juice, and mix gently to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Top the kale with the bean and tuna mixture, then sprinkle with the chopped parsley. Serve immediately.